Wachendorff GmbH was founded in 1978 in Geisenheim/Rheingau by Rolf Wachendorff.
Now, we are a medium-sized owner-managed corporate group. Competent, personal, face-to-face advice and long-term collaboration with our business partners are the cornerstones of our continual growth. We are certified according to DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001.
We focus on the development and manufacturing of rotary encoders, engine feedback devices and complete measuring systems for use in a wide range of serial production applications in mechanical and plant engineering.
An extensive standard range featuring numerous options and efficient development of customised solutions. We focus on providing you with the right advice and the best solutions. We look forward to working with you to decide how best to integrate our encoders into your individual application and logistics.
On the IAS 2017 Shanghai Wachendorff is presenting the new Singleturn-Technology "QuattroMag" for absolute encoders.
QuattroMag offers these advantages:
1. High compactness (small mounting form because of magnetic signal generation with hall elements)
2. High robustness (magnet instead of optical discs)
3. High precision (improved single turn accuracy compared to the first version of WDGA, up to 0.09°)
4. High dynamics (shorter cycle time allows to use the encoder for high dynamic applications as drives, up to 50µsec)
5. High resolution (improved resolution compared to the first generation of WDGA, up to 16 bits).
These absolute encoders can be used in engines and in processes with higher demands for dynamism, precision and resolution. The other highlights are new incremental encoders WDGI and length measure system LMSMA2x/3x. The WDGI incremental encoders can up to 25000ppr resolution and -40℃. The LMSMA2x/3x are new length measure system can be used for precise positioning in different applications.
Length measure systems LMSMA2x/3x
Space-saving and reliable complete systems measure positions, speeds and travel lengths reliably and precisely up to 0.008 mm/pulse for excellent measurement results, quickly mounted and adjusted.
New Singleturn-Technology “QuattroMag”
• High compactness (small mounting form because of magnetic signal generation with hall elements)
• High robustness (magnet instead of optical discs)
• High precision (improved single turn accuracy compared to the first version of WDGA,up to 0.09°)
• High dynamics (shorter cycle time allows to use the encoder for high dynamic applications as drives, up to 50µsec)
• High resolution (improved resolution compared to the first generation of WDGA, up to 16 bits)
Profinet Absolute encoder
• The world ́s fastest and most compact PROFINET encoder!
• Ready for the latest PLC technology: minimum bus cycle time125μs
• Designed for smaller installation spaces
• High precision: ±0.0878°
• High dynamics: 50μs
• Programmable setting parameters
A space-saving and reliable complete Systems... Up to 0.008 mm/pulse for excellent measurement results Precise positioning Measure positions, speeds and travel lengths reliably and precisely, quickly mounted and adjusted The positions, speeds and travel lengths of conveyor belts, film and...| » Further reading
Many applications, numerous solutions ... always smart and automotive robust Wachendorff Automation develops and manufactures industrial and automotive robust rotary encoders (incremental and absolute) and systems in Germany. Type tests accompanying the development process ensure that the en...| » Further reading
WDG has become WDGI Wachendorff Automation has completely revised the incremental encoders of the WDG series, which are based on the 58 mm design size industry standard. This can only mean one thing: WDG has become WDGI. Modern industrial design and further enhanced technical properti...| » Further reading
Wachendorff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 6722 9965-25
Fax: +49 6722 9965-70
Wachendorff Automation (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
No. 77 Middle SuHong Road, Suzhou Industrial Park
Phone: +86 512 66968085
Fax: +86 512 66968095-808
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.